Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sorry I have been away...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I am so sorry that I have been away for so long but I have been doing a lot. One thing I have been doing is getting things ready for my wedding and the other thing is I have been remodeling my Mother's house to give it a different look with my Father not being there I felt this would help. But just to give you a little bit of an insight on how my life is going. I have a story for everyone. And this is the reason why I do not want to have anymore childern. Here goes: I took my Mom to Lowe's Hardware Store to buy a new toliet and my son(who is six) was acting up and he was trying to get under the grocery cart in the little rack area, and I told him no. Well as I was talking to the saleman about a toliet my Mom was pushing the cart behind which my son got under the cart anyway and all of a sudden he cries my name and when I turned around I saw blood on his finger, (which by the way I don't handle blood very well) So I grabbed him from under the cart and ran him into the bathroom and when I looked down at his thumb and I couldn't see his nail and the next thing I know they are putting smelling salts under my nose because I passed out. My Mom said that my poor son was screaming when she ran into the bathroom but it was because of me not because of his thumb. I just need to share this story with everyone because everyone here is still laughing at me. Oh any by the way he wasn't hurt that bad he just riped his nail off. I am writing this little journal about my life and this is to going in to my journal. Well enough about me I hope everyone here is okay... Hope to hear from you all soon.
    Bye for now
    Dawn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dawn! welcome back. When is the big day?

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Dawn,
    Glad you could drop by and fill us in.
    Sounds like a good positive step to remodel your Mom's house.
    I am excited for your upcoming wedding too. I think that is just great!
    Thanks for sharing your story.
    I'm glad your sonny little boy is okay and that you didn't hit your head on the way down!
    Take care my friend,
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks guys you are great. Trust me I have more tails to tell about my son. As for when the big day is, it will the 21st. of this month. Which is also the first day of spring. And yes I am starting to get a little nervous. I don't know I why. I have been with him for 7 years. I guess it is the whole name changing thing, I think.
    Anyway talk to you guys later
    Dawn
    Oh yeah the remodeling my Mom's house isn't as easy as I thought it was gonna be. But it is looking good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic